- RT @katbrown: Reading that “London is awful so I moved to Cornwall” Times piece and frankly, if you spend £23.70 going to the cinema in Lei… 1 week ago
- Any of you lovely lot have contacts at Tokyo-based language/comms companies? Or schools? My sis is a recent Jap Lan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @SamFaulkner87 Kweh. 2 weeks ago
- Help from nursing mums please - any tips to wean baby off boob as quick as possible? Preferably without mastitis or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @videojon: Mainly I'm just fascinated by his signature. Which is always in remedial thick-ass marker pen and clearly has too many 'm's i… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I haven’t seen this film in probably about 15 years so I really had no memory of it. For some reason I had it in my mind as being fantastic…it really kind of isn’t. Don’t get me wrong – it’s … Continue reading
I’ve never read any Thomas before but the blurb for this book caught my eye and I downloaded it on a whim. She appears to have gotten some very good reviews from notable other writers for previous works but this … Continue reading
Oh good God. I have now found a film to take spot 3 of the worst films ever after Van Helsing and Skyline. AVOID.
This is a good attempt at a gritty Brit thriller that I enjoyed a great deal. It’s hugely flawed though – the plot is painfully predictable and the ending is frustrating but that doesn’t mean I stil didn’t enjoy the … Continue reading
I have actively avoided Stephen King novels my whole life and not because I think he would be a bad writer – far from it. He’s the man whose imagination fed so any excellent films – Misery, Stand by Me … Continue reading
Ah, Nicholas Hoult. I loved him in About a Boy and was impressed with his turn in X-Men: First Class. But never before have I fancied him. I’m 31. I feel a bit of a perv (and a weirdo – … Continue reading
Quite possible the best action thriller I’ve ever seen. WATCH IT. That is all.
Supremacy outdoes Identity. In every way. Go Greengrass. This film is quick, it’s clever and it’s action-packed from the get-go. If you’re in the mood for a smart action thriller, this is it. Matt Damon is fantastic as Jason Bourne. … Continue reading
Got it on blu, watched it on blu. Didn’t think it could get any better but it totally did. The Bourne Identity was not a film I loved on first viewing. To be honest, I watched it once it was … Continue reading
So, I adore The Bourne Identity (film). My main motivation for getting the book is because of how much I love the film so naturally, I wanted to get hold of the source material and see if it was a … Continue reading